Your Book Starts Here
If your goal is to write a well-thought out book, you need a well-researched and thorough outline.
If you don’t know where you’re going with the book, this could happen:
- You’ll stop writing before you even get started.
- You’ll write entire sections that don’t end up in the final version. (Honestly, this happens either way, but you reduce its likelihood.)
- You’ll miss important topics that should have been in your book.
- You’ll end up with a completed manuscript that’s a mess.
- Your future readers don’t get the book they need.
So, ready to write an outline you’re happy with?